sábado, 23 de abril de 2011



Oh her eyes, her eyes Make the stars look like they're not shining Her hair, her hair Falls perfectly without her trying,She's so beautiful And I tell her every day
Yeah I know, I know When I compliment her She won't believe me And it's so, it's so Sad to think she don't see what I see.But every time she asks me "Do I look When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for a while Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are,Her lips, her lips I could kiss them all day if she'd let me Her laugh, her laugh She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful And I tell her every day .Oh you know, you know, you k♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario